Bridal Booty Camp with Rebecca Kordecki
Do you want to learn how to workout based on your body and your skill level – a work out you can actually stick to when you return home?
Or how about learning a quick 30- minute workout that the celebrities swear by?
What about feeling amazing for the biggest day of life?
And a little beach time won’t hurt either!
DATES: May 5-9, 2017
Hacienda AltaGracia Resort, Costa Rica
$2,446 Double Occupancy (shared room per person)
$3,130 Single Occupancy
It’s no secret that getting married is possibly one of the biggest events in a woman’s life and with this amazing day comes many months of stress, anxiety and often times self judgment and pressure for a woman to look her absolute most beautiful on this very special day. While it’s important to remember that every woman is beautiful just AS SHE IS — there is no reason why she still can’t take some time away to hone on in her body and spirit with a 4-5 day Bridal Bootcamp to help her look and feel even better on her special day.
Come away with Rebecca Kordecki, creator of Booty Slide® and fitness and wellness expert as she takes a small intimate group of women all getting ready for their wedding day on a fitness journey in this gorgeous Costa Rica location. Rebecca will be using her 18+ years of knowledge working with the likes of actress’ and beauty icons like Raquel Welch and Hunter Tylo, to create body shaping and toning workouts that will ensure every woman rocks her wedding dress. As well, Rebecca will share tips and tricks for eating clean, de-stressing your mind and staying in your personal power as your big day approaches and more!
- 5 days-4-nights in luxury accommodations at the magnificent Hacienda AltaGracia
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners
- Beverages included (non-alcoholic only)
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Retreats Unlimited Swag Bag
$2,446 Double occupancy (shared room per person)
$3,130 Single occupancy
Arrivals from airport to resort
Meet and Greet / Intro to Booty Slide
Session 1: Booty Camp style workout, How to Train anywhere
Get ready for dinner
Intimate dinner with Rebecca followed by Q&A
Session 2 – Booty Slide Total Body Workout plus Extra Core/Abs
Break for lunch
Free time for excursion or spa
Session 3- Walk/Jog plus body weight exercises with Booty focus
Get ready for dinner
Intimate dinner with Rebecca
Session 4 – Boxing and Booty Slide
Free time for spa and excursions
Session 5 – HIIT Style workout
Get ready for dinner
Dinner with Rebecca
Session 6- Booty Slide and the benefits from using a foam roller
Free time and departures
Hacienda AltaGracia- Auberge Resort, Costa Rica
Costa Rica luxury resort features estate-size, yet intimate accommodations amongst Costa Rica’s mountain tops, with all of the luxuries and comforts of good living, gourmet dining, and spa life. In the purest valley of what is the last unexplored area in Costa Rica, AltaGracia offers a true Hacienda experience surrounded by untainted natural beauty.
Adventure & Excursions
Experience one of the hidden gems of Southern Costa Rica. Hike through a private rainforest and be rewarded with panoramic views of three-tiered waterfalls. Returning from the falls, you’ll enjoy a traditional Costa Rican “casado” lunch in a private picnic area.
Take a beautiful hike through the forests and rivers of the AltaGracia trails. The interlinked trail system provides an excellent opportunity to see the various flora and fauna we have throughout the resorts 850 acres. Be sure to stop and enjoy the water of Rio Calientillo.
- The resort can be accessed via a 35-minute Sansa flight from San Jose International Airport to San Isidro Airfield with short ground transfers to the resort. Four weekly flights are available for arrivals on Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday. Shuttle service is available from San Isidro Airfield to the resort for $25 per person each way. View flight times and schedule by visiting www.flysansa.com. If you would like us to book this flight directly for you, please call reservations at (855) 452-6326. San Jose: Juan Santamaria Intl (SJO)
For assistance with flights, you may contact us at Tiffani@MyRetreatUnlimited.com
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by April 10, 2017.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by April 10, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. We highly recommend contact us prior to making your flight arrangements. Travel insurance is highly encouraged.
A Special Message from Rebecca:
Come away with me and let’s kick off the New Year with 2 daily energizing and booty lifting workouts. I will share with you some of my best-kept secrets for changing bodies in a short amount of time. Get one on one time with me to discuss anything you feel challenged by with your fitness and diet journey. No challenges? That’s fab – I will just give you some tweaks to mix up your routine a bit and keep you on your toes! We will explore new activities in whatever amazing location we’re in while making new friends. I will share some of my favorite ways to stay on point with nutrition and diet. And finally, we will give some attention to distressing, refreshing and rejuvenating the mind and body! I can’t wait to work with you all…see you on the next retreat soon!