Hurry, only 7 spots remain!
Get Your Pulse Up with Mark Harari
Do you want to gain a more positive mindset and learn simple techniques that can truly change your life?
Do you want to learn how to workout based on your body and your skill level – a work out you can actually stick to when you return home?
Or how about learning a quick 30-minute workout that the celebrities swear by?
And a little down time won’t hurt either!
DATES: September 7-11, 2017
Hacienda AltaGracia Resort, Costa Rica
$2,446 Double Occupancy (shared room per person)
$3,130 Single Occupancy
Let’s make 2017 about moving forward. The beginning of a new year is the BEST time to reinvent yourself. It’s the ultimate “I’ll start tomorrow”. The big question is: How are you going to achieve your goals in 2017? The answers are all within you, and I’m going to help you create the roadmap to get there.
Your mind will limit your body from reaching it’s full potential. These four days are going to be about challenge, positive motivation, finding direction, and the realization and acceptance of how strong you truly are. You deserve to live a great life, so give yourself the gift of “opportunity”…Opportunity for growth, for change, and for moving forward!
Fitness Expert Mark Harari, owner of Pulse Fitness Studio in Sherman Oaks, CA, creator of PulseTread® app for iPhone, and celebrity trainer, has been changing bodies and changing lives for over 15 years.
Growing up in Dallas, Texas, fitness and athletics have always been a part of Mark’s life. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin, Mark moved to Los Angles to combine his passions for fitness and business into one. Pulse Fitness Studio launched in 2007, and it was immediately hailed as the “Best Fitness Studio in Los Angles” by Fox LA. Mark’s unique concepts for fitness training have been highlighted on shows such as Access Hollywood, Access Hollywood LIVE, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, E! Entertainment, and several workout/makeover shows. In addition, Mark has been a contributing editor for Fitness Magazine, and has been featured with many of his celebrity clients in People Magazine, Shape, US Weekly, OK! Magazine and several other publications, and was named one of “Tinseltown’s Top Trainers” by Shape Magazine.
- 5 days-4-nights in luxury accommodations at the magnificent Hacienda AltaGracia
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners
- Beverages included (non-alcoholic only)
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Retreats Unlimited Swag Bag
$2,446 Double occupancy (shared room per person)
$3,130 Single occupancy
Transfers from airport
Arrive at Hotel
Rest and Relax
2 hour Introduction, team building, goal setting.
Simple meal-planning, How to Accept the Failure, How to Deal with Succes, Define your Fears, Define your Greatness
Sunrise Warm-up, positive motivation
Morning “Arms of Steel” workout
Rest and relax time
30 minute “A better You” Workout
Optional One-on-One time with Mark/ free time
Sunrise warm-ip, positive motivation
Pre-workout shake, Nutrition discussion
Morning “below the Belt” workout
Hike/explore the island (group excursion)
Free time to relax
30 minute “No Time is No Excuse” workout
Sunrise warm-up , Positive motivation
Pre-Workout shake- Supplementation disscussion
Morning “Core and More” workout
Departures for Name Waterfalls- Rainforest hike
Optional One on One time with Mark/free time
Sunrise Warm-up, positive motivation
Pre-workout shake Q&A – Open Forum
30 Min “No Time is No Excuse” workout
Hacienda AltaGracia- Auberge Resort, Costa Rica
- The resort can be accessed via a 35-minute Sansa flight from San Jose International Airport to San Isidro Airfield with short ground transfers to the resort. Shuttle service is available from San Isidro Airfield to the resort for $25 per person each way. View flight times and schedule by visiting www.flysansa.com. If you would like us to book this flight directly for you, please call reservations at (855) 452-6326. San Jose: Juan Santamaria Intl (SJO)
For assistance with flights, you may contact our travel agent, Amy Buchert at T100 Group Travel.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by February 10, 2017.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by February 30, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. We highly recommend contact us prior to making your flight arrangements. Travel insurance is highly encouraged.