Payment plans are available.
Living Light Retreat
DATES: Nov. 12-17th, 2017
Art of Living Retreat Center
$2,626 Single occupancy
The weight-loss program is not just a 10 day retreat. Rather, it is an extensive program with far-reaching benefits. It starts weeks before you arrive on site and continues for 4 months afterwards with monthly follow-ups, yoga sessions, opportunities for questions and continuing guidance. While some books and blogs leave you on your own and wondering, we guide you through each step of the process so that you are sure your effort – and results – are moving in the right direction.
Customized for you
Your journey to wellness begins with your pulse. Ayurvedic Pulse Assessment is an ancient practice that provides a deep understanding of your current state of health. Your custom treatment program is created from therapies tailor made to your assessment.
Your program builds on your personal assessment, offering authentic Ayurveda treatments that work alongside your lifestyle recharge to slim and tone the body. Your guide will choose treatments designed to help you feel great.
“Oh my goodness! I didn’t know Ayurvedic food could taste so good!” This is a frequent response from our guests. Enjoy a cleansing menu and nutritional classes to take the healing knowledge of Ayurveda home.
We’re Here For You
The program does not just start when you arrive and end when you leave. We’re here for you before the program with a sequence of preparations and here once you go offsite. We support you with a follow-up plan and materials to help keep your progress on track!
Away on the mountaintop, we take care of your needs. You don’t have to worry about the details of cooking, driving and taking care of things at home.
More Than Just a Fad
Ayurveda is time-tested, AND our combination of a modern medical approach to weight loss combined with the best of Ayurveda allows us to offer you a special program. It is a program that is designed to help you gently cleanse, to detox, to lose weight and to keep it off, naturally.
Truly wonderful experience. Life Changing and healing.Amber Conrad
- Rate includes King Bed , flat screen TV, wifi, refrigerator, private bath, daily vegetarian meals (dinner the night of check-in and breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout your stay as well as breakfast the day of check-out).
$2,626 single occupancy
Art of Living Retreat Center
There are several airports within driving distance from the Art of Living Retreat Center:
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) in Charlotte, NC (100 miles).
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport (TRI) in Johnson City, TN (80 miles)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO) in Greensboro, NC (110 miles)
Shuttles: The Hickory Hop shuttle goes from Charlotte airport to Boone five times daily. The cost is $90 per person. Please mention you are going to the Art of Living Retreat Center in Boone. Reservations are required, so please book ahead by contacting them directly. (828) 327-2340
Car Rental: Enterprise, Avis, Alamo, Hertz, National and Budget all offer car rentals at Charlotte airport. Please contact the rental company directly for pricing.
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by Oct.12, 2017
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by Oct. 12, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.