Take Charge of your Health with Mark & Michele Sherwood on the Fork Your Diet Retreat
DATES: September 21-24, 2017
Monarch Beach Resort, CA
$2,200 Double occupancy (shared room per person)
$2,745 Single occupancy
Drs. Michele and Mark Sherwood’s revolutionary holistic approach to wellness is changing the way we think about living and aging. Yes, we all will grow old but by integrating Drs. Mark and Michele’s scientific, ground breaking approach to diet, exercise and spirituality, every decade can be enjoyed with vibrant health. The Fork Your Diet Retreat will astound you with the insights you will gain into what makes your body tick and what makes you tick
The Fork Your Diet retreat begins with a simple DNA test that is submitted to the doctors for analysis prior to the retreat. Your DNA is a genetic road map to the mechanics of your body and the doctors will present you with the key to your personal ignition. You will learn precisely what foods will make you feel healthy and strong and which foods you should avoid. You will learn what fitness programs are best for you and which ones are ineffective. You will never again have to subject yourself to fad diets and ineffective exercise. You will gain a true understanding of your biological and metabolic self. Interactive meetings and sessions with the doctors will focus on prevention and how to establish a healthy lifestyle. This retreat is perfect solo, with friends, family or partner.
Inspirational and Motivational Sessions Include Introduction to the Fork Your Diet Plan based on whole grains, legumes and the following educational topics:
· Eat and Workout to Build Muscle and Burn Fat Forever!
· How to Overcome Emotional Eating
· Inflammatory Foods to Avoid
· Hidden Roots of Disease
· Generational Wellness
· Overcoming Set Backs, Establishing Goals, Relieving Stress and Improving Sleep Habits
· DNA Analysis; Key to Your Wellness Plan and Fit into Your Genes Always.
· The Mind, Body, Spirit Connection
· Morning Motion! Get Moving Early with Mark and Michele
· One on One Sessions
· Menus that incorporate Drs. Mark and Michele’s Healthy Eating Techniques
Mark Sherwood, Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and Michele L. Neil-Sherwood, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), have a full-time wellness-based medical practice in Tulsa, OK called the Functional Medical Institute where they adopt a whole person approach, which is outcome based looking at each individual’s unique needs. Their aim is to obtain the highest level of function while maintaining total health (physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually) through a multi-disciplinary collaborative approach. The couple host Living It TV, a weekly television program airing regionally in the Midwest US. Charismatic, charming and knowledgeable the doctors inspire trust, personal growth and life changing results.
Mark & Michele Sherwood
Mark Sherwood, Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and Michele L. Neil-Sherwood, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), have a full-time wellness-based medical practice in Tulsa, OK called the Functional Medical Institute where they adopt a whole person approach, which is outcome based looking at each individual’s unique needs. Their aim is to obtain the highest level of function while maintaining total health (physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually) through a multi-disciplinary collaborative approach. The couple host Living It TV, a weekly television program airing regionally in the Midwest US.
- Three night – four day luxury accommodations at stunning Monarch Beach Resort
- Dinner only, breakfast and lunch on your own
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Healthy snacks
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
$2,200 Double occupancy (shared accommodation/ per person)
$2,745 Single accommodation
11-3 pm – Arrival from airport to resort
3-4 pm – Meet and greet with Mark & Michele
4-5 pm – Break
6:15 – 7pm – Get ready for dinner
7-8 pm – Intimate healthy dinner
8-8:30 pm – Opening Session:strategies for success, introductions and intentions
7 – 8 am – Full body workout
8-9 am – Healthy breakfast
9-9:30 am- Break
11- 12 pm – Overcoming Emotional Eating presentation
12 pm – Healthy lunch
1:30 – 3:30 pm – Free time for spa and excursions
3:30 – 5:00 pm – DNA breakout sessions – One on One time
6:15 pm – Get ready for dinner
7:45- 8:45 pm – The Hidden Roots of Disease presentation
7 – 8 am- Full body workout
8 – 9 am – Healthy breakfast – on your own
9:30 – 12:30pm – Planned activity or excursion with lunch
1 – 5 pm – Free time
5:15 – 6:15 pm – Instituting General Wellness
6:15 – 7 pm – Get ready for dinner
7 – 7:45pm – Intimate healthy dinner
7:45 – 8:45 – Burning Fat and Building Muscle for a Lifetime – presentation
6:30 – 8 am Full Body Workout
8 – 9 am Healthy breakfast – on your own
9 – 10 am Free time
10 – 11 am Overcoming Setbacks and Staying on Track
11-12 pm Break
12 – 1 pm Intimate farewell lunch
1:30 – 3 pm Departures
Monarch Beach Resort
Our Dana Point resort features several celebrated restaurants that showcase the fresh flavors of Southern California and Monarch Beach’s coastal setting. Enjoy thoughtfully orchestrated dishes accompanied by breathtaking ocean views at our resort restaurants.
Miraval- Life in Balance Spa
The Spa only uses products packed with restorative natural ingredients; each of our treatment rooms is appointed with tiled showers and state-of-the-art technologies, and custom treatments, tailored to your body’s needs, are available upon request. Set among the vibrant high-desert landscape and ancient Colorado canyons, The Spa is an experience not to be missed at Gateway Canyons Resort, Colorado
Adventure & Excursions
Monarch Beach Resort is the most vibrant, luxury beach resort in Orange County, offering an unmatched level of services, indoor and outdoor activities, and exclusive wellness programs for those seeking new and exciting ventures. Whether you want to take on 18 challenging golf holes during a weekend getaway, discover a quiet haven to work on your yoga poses, or want to treat your family to a week-long beach escape, you’ll find everything you’re looking for at our coastal Southern California resort.
- If you need assistance with flight please contact us at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Grand Junction is the best airport to fly into.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by May 15, 2017
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by May 15, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.