Take Charge of your Health with Mark & Michele Sherwood
DATES: September 21-24, 2017
Monarch Beach Resort, CA
$2,295 Double occupancy (shared room per person)
$2,795 Single occupancy
Take charge of your health on this extraordinary journey with Dr. Mark & Michelle Sherwood. While most doctors focus solely on the physical component, together, Drs. Mark and Michele use an integrated, holistic approach that focuses on prevention and healing the root causes that affect ones body, mind, emotions, and spiritual well-being. Learn how to care for yourself and take charge of your health.
Mark & Michele Sherwood
Mark Sherwood, Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and Michele L. Neil-Sherwood, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), have a full-time wellness-based medical practice in Tulsa, OK called the Functional Medical Institute where they adopt a whole person approach, which is outcome based looking at each individual’s unique needs. Their aim is to obtain the highest level of function while maintaining total health (physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually) through a multi-disciplinary collaborative approach. The couple host Living It TV, a weekly television program airing regionally in the Midwest US.
- Three night – four day luxury accommodations at stunning Monarch Beach Resort
- All inclusive meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- All taxes and tips at the hotel restaurants
- Healthy snacks
- Each participant will receive a Retreat Unlimited Swag Bag
$2,295 Double occupancy (shared accommodation/ per person)
$2,795 Single accommodation
11-3 pm – Arrival from airport to resort
3-4 pm – Meet and greet with Mark & Michele
4-5 pm – Break
6:15 – 7pm – Get ready for dinner
7-8 pm – Intimate healthy dinner
8-8:30 pm – Opening Session:strategies for success, introductions and intentions
6:30 – 8 am – Yoga Class: full-body detox flow
8-9 am – Healthy breakfast
9-9:30 am- Break
12:30 – 1:30 pm – Healthy Lunch
1:30 – 5 pm – Free time for spa and excursions
6:15- 7 pm – Get ready for dinner
7-8:30 – Intimate healthy dinner
6:30 – 8am- Yoga Class: Full body detox flow
8-9am – Healthy breakfast
9:30 – 12:30pm – Planned activity or excursion
12:30 – 1:30pm – Healthy lunch
5-6:15pm – Yoga class: soothing stretches, purifying twists & guided relaxation
6:15-7pm – get ready for dinner
7-8:30pm – Intimate healthy dinner
6:30-8am – Yoga class: Full body detox flow
8-9am – Healthy breakfast
9-9:30am- Free time
9:30-11:30am – Morning hike
12-1pm – Intimate farewell lunch
1:30-3pm – Departures
Monarch Beach Resort
Our Dana Point resort features several celebrated restaurants that showcase the fresh flavors of Southern California and Monarch Beach’s coastal setting. Enjoy thoughtfully orchestrated dishes accompanied by breathtaking ocean views at our resort restaurants.
Miraval- Life in Balance Spa
The Spa only uses products packed with restorative natural ingredients; each of our treatment rooms is appointed with tiled showers and state-of-the-art technologies, and custom treatments, tailored to your body’s needs, are available upon request. Set among the vibrant high-desert landscape and ancient Colorado canyons, The Spa is an experience not to be missed at Gateway Canyons Resort, Colorado
Adventure & Excursions
Monarch Beach Resort is the most vibrant, luxury beach resort in Orange County, offering an unmatched level of services, indoor and outdoor activities, and exclusive wellness programs for those seeking new and exciting ventures. Whether you want to take on 18 challenging golf holes during a weekend getaway, discover a quiet haven to work on your yoga poses, or want to treat your family to a week-long beach escape, you’ll find everything you’re looking for at our coastal Southern California resort.
- If you need assistance with flight please contact us at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Grand Junction is the best airport to fly into.
- Spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by May 15, 2017
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by May 15, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance.