Save $400 when you use code best400 at checkout! Valid only until December 1, 2017
Best Year Yet with Alyson Charles (aka RockStar Shaman)
Jan. 28- 31, 2018
Santa Fe, CA
$3,933 Double Occupancy (shared room – per person)
$4,899 Single Occupancy
Start 2018 with a powerful retreat designed to give you tools to create your true vision, true intentions and energetically support you to fulfilling your goals.
The 2018 Best Year Yet Retreat is led by Internationally renowned television host, speaker and healer Alyson Charles aka RockStar Shaman. Charles may not look like your image of a Shaman, but this former national champion athlete’s programs have received accolades from Oprah, The New York Times, Forbes and countless CEOs and celebs, because of her ability to heal and share ancient, sacred knowledge and divine energy with others.
In the last few years most of us have felt the earth’s energies mounting and growing leading to a global awakening. Charles believes 2018 will be a pivotal year of culmination, and the Best Year Yet Retreat will ensure participants can maximize the year’s strong energy.
The four-day program is focused on heart wisdom and soul centering with the goal of becoming ultra clear and focused about personal intentions. Charles will use the power of energetic guides, offering support and practices that allow participants to see the vision that their soul truly desires.
Located at the beautiful Rancho Valencia, the retreat includes educational workshops, fitness, meditation, and work from Charles’ new AWAKENING course, designed to bring forth the healing powers we all possess.
All participants will receive a special swag bag from Doing Living Marketplace in New York City, designed to support their intentions after the retreat.
Internationally renowned television host, speaker and healer, Alyson Charles aka “RockStar Shaman” went from being a national champion athlete, #1-rated hip-hop morning show host and national daytime television talk show host to aligning with her calling as a shaman after a traumatic moment provided her awakening.
Since then, her ability to share ancient sacred knowledge and divine energy and be a powerful catalyst for change has her named a “Top Meditation” by Oprah, the cover story on Marie Claire Magazine, resident shaman for “Best Health Site” Well and Good Magazine, providing a monthly energy forecast and working with top celebrities, CEOs and renowned global brands like The New York Times, The Four Seasons, HBO, National Geographic Channel, Forbes, Art Basel, SAKS, ABC Radio, ELLE, SELF and others. Please visit her Instagram and Twitter to learn more.
- The 2018 Best Year Yet Retreat is led by Internationally renowned television host, speaker and healer Alyson Charles aka RockStar Shaman. Charles may not look like your image of a Shaman, but this former national champion athlete’s program has been named
- “A Top Meditation” by Oprah Magazine
- “The Next Big Thing” by Marie Claire Magazine
- “One of the Reasons Practical Magic is the New Frontier of Mindfulness” by Forbes
- She is resident shaman for the #1-rated health website Well and Good
- And received accolades from The New York Times, HBO and countless CEOs and celebs because of her ability to be a powerful catalyst for change and share ancient, sacred knowledge and divine energy with others.
4 days-3-nights in luxury accommodations at the magnificent Rancho Valencia
- All-inclusive gourmet meals and non- alcoholic beverages
- All taxes and tips
- Retreats Unlimited Swag Bag
- One 90-minute spa treatment of your choice
- Visit to the self-actualization center
$3,933 Double Occupancy (shared room per person)
$4,899 Single Occupancy
Arrive at Rancho Valencia + welcome with energy & aura clearing, stepping into your full power
Rest, relax or self-explore (pool, spa, tennis, nature, hot tub)
Meet and greet with Alyson
6 pm High Vibe Dinner with special AWAKENING ELIXIR
7:30 pm after-dinner Guided meditation for deep clarity + intention-setting ceremony
Early morning hike to connect with nature and our power + release method to create new space for true desires to enter in
High Vibe Breakfast
Immersion & discussion from Alyson’s AWAKENING Course Series
High Vibe Lunch
Guided Journey to meet and get answers from your highest self
Spa Treatments to activate the embodiment of you living as your highest self
Dinner, magical mingling, card readings, immerse and experiment with various spiritual tools (pendulum, cards, palo santo, crystals, drums and rattles)
Morning mantra and breathwork calling in highest support for your pathway forward
High Vibe Breakfast
Morning Trip to Self-Realization Center
Immersion & Discussion #2 From Alyson’s AWAKENING Course Series
Beachside Lunch- Transportation back for Rancho Valencia
Excursion or relax / personal time for integration and assimilation
High Vibe Dinner
Guided Animal Totem Journey
Morning Hike + Deep Soul Connection To The Energy & Power Created During Retreat + Sealing In Visions and Energetic Activation and Support for 2018
High Vibe Breakfast
Closing Circle Ceremony
Rancho Valencia- Santa Fe, CA
Amid the inviting courtyards and bubbling fountains, our hotel’s 49 authentic, hacienda-style suites – which we lovingly call our casitas – are the embodiment of sophistication, pampering you with an artful mix of comfort and privacy. Each spacious hotel suite boasts rustic custom furnishings, romantic lighting and a private garden patio overlooking the olive groves and surrounding canyons of the San Diego area. Guests should fly into Sand Diego Airport and transfers can be arranged for a additional fee.
Welcome to Rancho Valencia. Where lush citrus and olive groves meet sunset skies dotted with hot air balloons. Where cuisine is crafted using fresh, seasonal produce, herbs grown right on property and local Temecula honey. And where the steaks come from prime and grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. It all adds up to an exceptional dining experience that is far from the ordinary, and simply perfect.
Our talented culinary team, led by Executive Chef Jarrod Moiles and Chef De Cuisine Josh Holt, works personally with some of the country’s most notable farms to source the elements for Rancho Valencia’s cuisine, ensuring only the best ingredients and freshest flavors possible at our two restaurants. Veladora brings together stunning valley views with Mediterranean cuisine in a captivating, candlelit modern hacienda setting, while The Pony Room serves up craft tequilas and cocktails alongside rustic American cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Every detail at our Southern California spa resort is meticulously tailored to create the ultimate destination for wellness and tranquility, starting with the basics like freshly-made organic fruit and vegetable juices to a Yoga Pavilion, Pilates studio, advanced exercise programs, and fitness sessions hosted by top-tier wellness professionals.
Discover the world’s invigorating essences and inspire your own journey of self-discovery – one that will stay with you long after your stay at our San Diego area spa resort has ended.
Located 15 minutes from the resort enjoy a picnic or hike at the Torrey Pines State Reserve. The 2,000 acre Torrey Pines State Reserve offers 8 miles of trails, a visitor center, and guided nature walks on weekends and holidays. Through the ups and downs of the trail, you will find stunning overlooks, peaceful trails and spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and La Jolla Point.
- Rancho Valencia is located 25 miles north of San Diego, just a half-hour drive from the San Diego International Airport and 17 miles south of McClellan-Palomar Airport, and easily accessible from the freeway in every direction. Feel free to contact us for directions to our luxury hotel while on the road or for help locating destinations in the Southern California area.
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by December 28, 2017.
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by December 28, 2017 to avoid penalties, non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com. Dates are subject to change.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. We highly encourage you to contact us prior to booking your flight. Travel insurance is suggested.