I know your secret. Something is missing in your life. It’s not that you regret your reality. You love your family, you’ve accomplished a lot, and you’re blessed.
But something is missing.
There’s this emptiness gnawing at you, and you can’t ignore it anymore. You vaguely remember the girl you used to be. She was sassy and full of big dreams. She’s a distant memory now, and you long for her.
What happened to you?
It’s called life, and it happens to everyone. There’s only one thing missing from your life right now. It’s YOU.
Somewhere along the way, you got so busy taking care of everything and everyone else, that you got a little bit lost, didn’t you? That’s okay. You CAN come back to yourself. I can show you how. (Consider me part life coach, part compass.) We’re gonna get you back, Girl.
There comes a time in every woman’s life, where she needs to decide who she’s going to be, what she’s going to stand for, and what kind of life she’s going to build. Perhaps you’re reading these words right now, because this is THAT time for you.
Will you tap into the courage and strength within you, and create a life you’re proud of? Will you let yourself be all that you’re capable of becoming? Will you set boundaries and use your voice? Will you risk, and be vulnerable? Will you let yourself be BIG, and use your life?
Please say yes.
You have a wisdom and strength within you. Once you reconnect with that essence, everything else you’re struggling with, hiding, denying or disappointed by becomes solvable.
Maybe you have no idea what you want. Or perhaps you know what you want, but can’t find the will to go for it. Either way, I can help.
Whatever your current situation is, you can change it. You can make the life of your dreams a reality. But first you need to get yourself straight. That looks like reconnecting with who you are, deciding what you want, and setting some fundamentals in place to go make your dreams a reality.
That’s what we’re going to do this weekend. Want to know the best part? We’ll do it at a spa, while eating fabulous food, getting pampered, and connecting with other women at the beach. Oh, and there’s this sassy life coach joining us (that would be me) who loves to laugh and have a good time. You never know what we might get up to.
I want your changes to stick once you get back into real life, so I’m coming home with you at the end of the weekend. I’m giving you a FREE 45 day life integration-coaching program. It starts the day you head home. You’ll have me LIVE for 6 weeks of make-it-stick conditioning, coaching, and encouragement. (This includes daily inspiration, action items, pep talk videos, and encouraging texts from yours truly.) This program is worth $995, so free is supremely cool!
This Coaching Retreat Includes:
- 2 nights accommodations
- All meals during retreat
- 1 spa treatment of your choice
YOU’RE GOING TO LEAVE WITH:
- A clear definition of yourself as a woman along with a roadmap to help you know, like and trust yourself.
- One fantasy-come-true goal along with an action plan to get you there.
- An autographed copy of my book Remodel Your Reality along with a professional photo of you and I together.
- Sisterhood and a Private FB group for you to stay connected (me included).
CAN YOU SAY BONUS, BABY?
• 3 MONTHS OF PRIVATE COACHING WITH ME: One retreat attendee will win a private three-month coaching package with me. (We’ll do the drawing live on our last day.)
• Bestie Bonus – I love when you learn with your girls. After you’ve registered, email me. I’ll have a mystery bestie bonus surprise waiting for you at the event.
Super Powerful Bonus
Your tuition pays for the literacy training of another woman in another part of the world. So by lifting yourself up, you lift a sister up too. (That’s how girl code works.)
Groups of 5 or more are eligible for a discount. Email me at:
A passionate advocate for women and girls, Kim serves as an Ambassador for Women for Women International. She speaks professionally about empowerment, and is a frequent media contributor on women’s issues. Her expert advice has been featured in magazines such as Time and Seventeen.
Kim is a seasoned Silicon Valley professional and highly regarded entrepreneur with experience in education technology, digital media, and community development. She is a recognized expert in affinity marketing, and serves as a board member, advisor, and angel investor.
Her previous roles include executive marketing leadership for HotChalk; an education technology company, founding Mylifecompass; a digital coaching company, and co-founding SkillsVillage; a HCM company (acquired by Oracle).
Kim combines her diverse business background with more than 14 years of coaching experience to help women solve real problems in practical ways. She is a happily married stepmother of four, a health nut and an activist for women, girls, animals and the environment. She lives between her homes in Silicon Valley and her ranch in Washington State, and is currently working on her second book.
4 – 5 pm – Check-In
5 – 6 pm – Welcome meet and greet. (I can’t wait to hug you!)
6 – 7 pm – Opening Session: strategies for success, introductions and intentions
7 – 8:30 pm – Dinner together
8:30 pm – Fireside circle and release ceremony
7 am – Morning hike
7 – 10 am – Breakfast on your own
10 – 12 am – Morning session: Behave for the life you want. Not the life you have.
12 – 3 pm – Lunch on own / Personal time (spa, journal, pool, beach, enjoy)
3 – 6 pm – Afternoon session: Life is happening for you. Start cooperating.
6 – 7 pm – Personal time
7 – 8:30 pm – Dinner Together
8:30 pm – Fireside circle and ceremony
7 am – Morning yoga & meditation
7 – 10 am – Breakfast on own
9 – 11:30 am – Final session: You’re already IN your life purpose. Start living like you know it.
11:30- 12 pm – Graduation ceremony.
• Drawing for FREE 3 month coaching package.
• Presentation of gifts.
12 pm – Hotel Checkout
Monarch Beach Resort
Miraval- Life in Balance Spa
Just as no person is the same, no Miraval spa treatment is the same. Our spirit-reviving, soul-powering treatments are customized to your needs to help you achieve what you need, in the moment. In addition to massage, facial treatments, fitness and meditation classes, our guests can relax at our spa pool, enjoy lunch at the Spa Cafe, or retreat to a cozy lounge. Embrace the feeling of life in balance at Miraval.
Adventure & Excursions
You can fly into 4 major airports:
- John Wayne- Orange County Airport – 21 miles
- Long Beach Airport – 41 miles
- LAX – 60 miles
- San Diego International Airport – 68 miles
- Additional spa treatments can be purchased during the retreat if desired
- Deposit Policies: To reserve your spot a non-refundable deposit required of $500.00 per person, balance must be paid in full by January 2, 2018
- Cancellation policies: Any reservation must be cancelled by January 2, 2018 to avoid penalties, the non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will not be returned
- Have any questions? Please contact us directly at Tiffani@MyRetreatsUnlimited.com.
* This retreat does not include round-trip airfare, incidentals such as souvenirs, additional tours not part of the itinerary, and spa treatments. It is highly encouraged to purchase travel insurance. Dates are subject to change.